Saturday, April 18, 2009

V. Sivakumar Press Conference


I refer to the notice convening the State Assembly sitting on 7/5/2009 issued by the Secretary to the State Assembly, Encik Abdullah Antong. The said notice was issued without my prior knowledge or consent. Any notice ton convene the State Assembly must be done with my knowledge and consent. I need to confirm and clarify the convening of the State Assembly with the Palace. As such, I propose to write to the Palace to seek clarification on the matter. Meanwhile, the purported Sitting on 7/5/2009 must not be proceeded with pending the clarification.The said Sitting may have to be adjourned to another date due to the requirement to give a 14-day notice to the State Assemblymen/women. I shall hereby suspend Encik Abdullah Antong for issuing the notice without my knowledge or consent which is an act of insubordination and hereby agree to appoint En Mohd Misbahul Munir bin Masduki to replace him as the Secretary of the State Assembly until further decision from me.
Dated this 18th day of April 2009.

YB V. SIVAKUMAR
Speaker of the Perak State Assembly


Penulis : Tadi Speaker Perak mempersoalkan adakah ini satu usaha untuk memperkecil dan memperbodohkan beliau. Ini kerana Setiausaha DUN bertindak lebih sudu daripada kuah, menghantar notis mengenai sidang DUN 7 Mei depan tanpa pengetahuan beliau. Dan beliau telahpun menggantung Abdullah Antong dan seterusnya melantik Misbahul Munir sebagai pengganti Abdullah.

0 comments: